Friday, July 11, 2008

Continental's Pet Safe Program

Here is a video about Continental's Pet Safe program. In our opinion, Continental is absolutely the best airline for shipping your pet and this video gives you a great idea about how the process works.

**BIG CAVEAT** While this video is made and distributed by Continental Airlines, we are a bit surprised about the size of the kennel they used for the dog featured in the video. In our experience, Continental would refuse this shipment because the kennel is too small.

However it is a good visual guide. For a dog that size, get the next kennel size up! (which would be a #400 kennel 36x24x26). For a good guide on how to measure your pet for travel, see our post HERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish they made a more realistic video, there's no way the airlines, let alone the airport, would let unleashed dogs be running around, especially near the aircraft. This video would be much more helpful if it really was a step by step explanation of what happens.

Unknown said...

ridiculous video. We are concerned about the way our pets will travel not a happy little video. Please make a video that represents the steps our pets go through. If I bring my pet to the airport and let it run around, I am sure that I will be dissapointed when I am told that is not allowed. Or when I pick my animal up that it will come running to me.

CheriseFastic1706 said...

The video you share is good but I think you should tell in brief how the process takes place in pet relocation instead of the other things which are of less importance to a pet owner.
pet movers

monik said...

Scammers from Cameroon!!!