Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who We Are - Amy Christy

AMY CHRISTY - International Personal Move Counselor

Any organization is only as good as the people who work there. Animal Land is truly lucky to have Amy Christy. Amy is a licensed CPA and an avid animal lover who has owned pets all of her life. She is a member of the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, Amy lives in the country with her husband, Philip, two wire hair dachshunds, Trixie and Bella, and her beautiful rescue dog, Nettie (aka "White Thing," or just plain old W.T. for short!)

It is always difficult to come up with the superlatives to describe Amy, so I am fortunate that one of our clients summed it up nicely:
I recently had the pleasure of being helped by Amy Christy with the relocation of my 2 Maine Coon cats - Pete and Pepe (my boys!) from Baltimore, MD to Malaga, Spain at the end of May. I must say, I have never dealt with anyone as truly incredible as Amy. She is gifted, sharp, on point, professional, funny and charming. It is completely obvious that she loves what she does and is incredibly good at it. I am sure that I probably gave her heart burn on a few occasions, but she handled herself with grace and charm and worked this move like a military maneuver. My only concern was knowing that my boys would arrive safe and sound with as little stress as possible. Amy went above and beyond at every opportunity to ensure that the never ending paper work was completed correctly and on schedule. She followed up with me at every opportunity and in record time. I also really appreciate the fact that every time I called her - and I made multiple calls - she always answered the phone! I could not have asked for a better Pet Consultant. If there was ever a move that would be a classic example of perfection, this would be the one!
Thank you Amy.

No comments: