Saturday, May 24, 2008

Who We Are At Petmovers.com - Ann Patsell


Before becoming the Senior Domestic Move Counselor, Ann spent many years tending to the special needs of the elderly. She now resides at Smith Mountain Lake, VA. With her husband and 2 yr old Jack Russell names "Tripp."

She is one of the very best in our industry and it always is great to get letters!!


"Ann,

I wanted to let you know how happy we were with Pet Movers. I know to some people it sounds crazy, but for people that love their pets and want to minimize their stress level, Pet Movers is the way to go.

The day you moved Riley from NJ to GA it was wonderful to get the continuous updates. Even though Riley's flight was slightly delayed, you kept me informed of what was happening.

Thanks for making this a stress-free event for myself and my cat.
"

No comments: